· Ensure alignment with client via face to face meetings and leadership survey, create detailed job spec. Present compensation estimates.
Deep internal database, relationship network and external sources for outbound activity based on client approved spec. Phone, skype and face to face interviews are conducted with top candidates.
Present top candidates for review while continuing search. Offer external candidate assessments and comprehensive background checks. Biweekly client phone meetings and comprehensive status reports are part of the process.
· Calibrate position requirements based on client feedback, keep selected candidates available to move forward in process at agreed upon pace.
· Support smooth offer and acceptance process with accurate expectations setting and communications on both sides
· Maintains contact with candidates and clients to ensure a successful negotiation and start-date. Three month and six months follow-up with candidate and client.
Successful placement = impact + longevity
•Deep industry experience and contacts
•Very limited ‘hands off’ restrictions
•Hands on senior involvement on all searches – your search will not be relegated to a junior individual
•All team members have Supply Chain and Logistics experience
•Continuous communications throughout the process
- Use of analytical tools for improved selection; meaningful on-boarding and retention in mind
1 Corpus Christie Place, Suite 106, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, US
Copyright © 2018 OReilly Search - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy